Rides and Activities
Rides and activities are currently being planned for these hospitals:
Blood and Organ DonationsInformation on donating blood from the American Red Cross
Information on donating organs from WebMD
Seeing the parade of motorcycles from all over the United States was super exciting. They brought pins and patches from all over the United States and put them on a sash to decorate my wheelchair.
After so many days of pain and boredom, seeing the Cycle Out Cancer iders was a real thrill! ~ Jennifer
I spent 10 days in the hospital crying. The Cycle Out Cancer guys were so colorful and generous. They gave the hospital a very generous donation in mt name and showed me that even strangers care about me. ~ Kristen
I had the good fortune to meet several Cycle Out Cancer guys. Everyone has been touched by cancer. They are out there doing something about it. ~ Fritz
As soon as my treatments are over, I'm getting a Spyder Motorcycle to ride with Cycle Out Cancer. Can't wait! ~ Scott
7 Steps Every Cancer Patient Should Take
- Lean on friends that can see this through.
- Seek as much knowledge as possible.
- Treat your doctor and care givers as your best allies.
- If the situation is grave, get a second and third opinion.
- Embrace your treatment plan. This is how you will get well.
- Be prepared to change.
- Fill your body with good food and your mind with positive thoughts.